113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Evicting Travellers In Rochester, Kent

The travellers in Rochester often face problems with finding the authorized sites in the UK because of UK's housing crisis.

The limited authorised camping sites in Rochester have contributed to a high rise of travellers camping on unauthorised spaces in Eccles, Chatham, or Halling including playgrounds and parking lots.

According to governments statistics, it has been reported that the caravan parked on unauthorised spaces in Rochester increased up to 17% between 2016 to 2017.

From 2010 to 2017, there was only a 2% increment in socially leased areas in Kent.

Choices For Traveller Evictions In Rochester

There are two alternatives for local authorities and landowners in Kent if they wish to evict travellers and get back possession of the land in Eccles, Halling, or Chatham.

The first option is to use the common law to evict them in Kent.

This law allows landowners in Rochester the authority to make travellers leave their property in Kent, and may even employ the use of force to do so.

Traveller evictions under the common rule in Rochester are normally done by the law enforcement representatives.

The travellers are usually given the 24 hours to vacate the site in Rochester by Denbigh Franks enforcement agents.

In case a traveller declines to vacate the premise in Eccles, Halling, or Chatham within the agreed time of 24 hours, Denbigh Franks enforcers may return with their tools and possibly accompanied by police if necessary to evict the available traveller forcefully.

There are numerous benefits to using common law eviction in Kent.

The largest benefit is the speed at which the eviction in Rochester can be done.

Mostly, the general eviction law is carried out within 24 hours and this implies that there will be very few damages to land or property in Rochester and reduced chances for trash damping.

Local authorities and landowners in Kent have a second alternative of getting a writ of possession.

When evicting according to the writ of possession in Rochester, you should try to get an order of possession.

When you're dealing with squatters and travellers in Halling, Eccles, or Chatham, you should make the order of ownership against "persons unknown".

Once you are awarded the order for possession in Rochester, you can transfer it to the High Court, there, the High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) of Denbigh Franks has the prerogative to enforce the order.

To transfer the order to High Court in Kent has a major benefit that you don't have to serve the notice however, HCEO from Denbigh Franks will decide by analysing the current scenario.

This is especially important when handling travellers in Rochester because the lack of notice removes any risk of resistance to removal from the property, as well as damage or theft on the property in Kent.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Long Term Actions For Avoidance In Rochester

The first thing is to try to prevent such situations in the first place instead of dealing with an eviction process in Eccles, Halling, or Chatham and wasting a lot of time and money on it, so, Kent landowners can prevent rising this situation in many different ways.

Landowners in Rochester can erect fences and gates around their land and put in place huge bollards at the entrances, and doing so will greatly help in preventing authorized individuals from entering a piece of land.

You may also want to position large bollards, installing trenches, embankments, and earth bunds to secure your Rochester land from unwanted and illegal visitors.

Traveller Eviction FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Rochester, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.