113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Tenant Evictions In Bury, Greater Manchester By Denbigh Franks

Ejecting a tenant from their rented premise in Bury, Greater Manchester can be a complicated process sometimes, in order to achieve this legally, one has to follow Denbigh Franks's following steps.

Moreover, Denbigh Franks's guide involves Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Bury, Greater Manchester, which include both 'periodic' tenancies in Edenfield, which runs weekly or monthly with no fixed end date, and fixed-term tenancies in Elton, which runs for a period.

Step 1: Serve Bury Eviction Notice In Greater Manchester

If you want the property in Ramsbottom, Elton, or Edenfield back after the end of a fixed term, then give the occupants in Bury a Section 21 notice.

You should issue the tenant in Bury, Greater Manchester with a notice of Section 8 if he/she has already gone against the tenancy terms.

Depending on the terms and conditions of your Edenfield tenancy agreement, the notices may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

However, there are some exclusions in Greater Manchester, for instance, when the building in Edenfield is an HMO that does not have a license or when a tenant in Ramsbottom has occupied the property for less than 6 months.

To make sure in Bury that your Greater Manchester tenants get the notice, you can also avail the services in Ramsbottom, Edenfield, or Elton of Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Instruction 2: Seek Order For Possession From Bury's Denbigh Franks In Greater Manchester

In most cases, the Elton, Ramsbottom, or Edenfield tenant doesn't move out even after the notice, then, in Bury, you will have to apply for a Standard Possession Order from a court.

This costs £325 in Bury, Greater Manchester.

If you are not having any claim in Bury, Greater Manchester, for unpaid rent, then you can also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Edenfield, Ramsbottom, or Elton, it is faster as there is no court hearing and it costs £355.

You would then fill and submit the form at the County Court of Bury, Greater Manchester.

Then, the court in Greater Manchester will send a copy to the tenants and they will need to reply in a period of 14 days in Ramsbottom, Elton, or Edenfield.

The aim of the order in Bury is to buoy the tenant in question to take the needed action of packing out.

Step 3: Use Denbigh Franks's Service To Apply For A Warrant For Possession In Bury, Greater Manchester

After taking all the above-mentioned steps, the tenants in Edenfield, Ramsbottom, or Elton, maintain they will not leave then you have one remaining option left: Applying for a Possession Warrant in Greater Manchester.

In this situation, Denbigh Franks bailiffs have every right to remove the tenants in Elton, Edenfield, or Ramsbottom from your property and this costs £121.

It is important to point out that you may want to facilitate the process by asking for a transfer of the warrant from the Greater Manchester County Court to the High Court, and a Denbigh Franks High Court Enforcement Officer can conduct the eviction.

However, this option is only available if the amount you are claiming is greater than £600 inclusive of court costs in Bury, Greater Manchester.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Bury, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.